Curbside Bulky Waste Collection Permit: When is it required?

We made it easy for you to find answers and to obtain required permits.

Curbside Pickup Permit Information

Curbside pickups permits are required, if the container is on public property, such as a street or a sidewalk.  Generally, Curbside pickups are falling underclass of household bulky item disposal ordinance. Cities' building departments or public works are issuing and enforcing these ordinances.

Curbside pickup permits are not required in most cases. If your neighborhood has a homeowners association, you may also need permission from them before placing the bulky disposable items at the curbside of your residential street.

How to Obtain a Permit

The process of obtaining the permit may vary from city to city. Usually, it is obtained by the service provider. However, sometimes the service provider can not apply for one and the customer is responsible for obtaining the permit.

To find out if your location requires a permit please give us a call or contact your city/town public works department.

Find Out if Your Location Requires a Permit

Give us a call at 1-920-409-4477 and we will help you to obtain one.

If we can not obtain the required permits and you are responsible for obtaining the required permits, you should contact your city's public works and they will help you with the application process.

Generally, the application is completed within the same day; however, sometimes special permissions may delay the process. The fees for the permits vary from city to city depending on the project and duration.

Please note:  if the neighborhood has a homeowners association, please check their ordinances as well,  And if required, obtain the necessary permission for bulky waste/item collection.
Sheboygan Falls

The City Hall is issuing permits

Village of Kohler

Contact Kohler Village for more permits.

City of Plymouth

Contact City Hall or visit their website here.

More permit information links and contact below for other towns and villages in Sheboygan County.

Towns Application Name Contact
Adell Building Permit 920-994-8620
Beechwood ROW Permit Town of Scott
Cascade Building Permit 920-528-8642
Cedar Grove ROW Permit 920-207-3799
Elkhart Lake ROW Permit 920-876-2122
Gibbsville Building Permit  Town of Lima


Towns Application Name Contact
Johnsonville ROW Permit Sheboygan Falls
Lima ROW Permit 920-627-1725
Lyndon ROW Permit 920-838-3249
Mosel ROW Permit 920-946-7844
Oostburg Moving Permit 920-9464-270
Random Lake Street Permit 920-994-4852